Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Elizabeth & Co. Feature

Today, I'm so excited to write about my feature :D

Sharon at Elizabeth & Co.featured my little girl's set in her link party.
I didn't expect it at all, I was just scrolling down the page and Voila!


                                           

http://www.elizabethandco.blogspot.ca/2012/03/be-inspired-features-and-link-party-12.html

I saw my pink room set!!! It was awesome!!!!!

Thank you so much Sharon for featuring my project.
Also, Margaret gave me a link to the movie "Taken back".

http://antipodalarapaima.blogspot.ca/2012/03/amanda-tapping-taken-back-province-new.html

I hope they'll really use the set and I'll be able to see them on TV one day:)
Thank you Margaret, for your skill on Google! lol

Have a great day, everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I remember when you first showed that pink set!! congrats again..a very big hit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you momto8!!
      Yes, that came to me as a surprise now I'm hoping to see them in a movie :D

      Delete
  2. thank you for your thoughts...have a happy happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome, I wish all the best to you & your family!!
      Have a wonderful weekend!!

      Delete