Sunday, 2 September 2012

A Little Girl's Waterfall Style Desk

Hello everyone!!

I hope everybody  had a wonderful summer :)
As for me, I've been away from the Blogland all summer just because I didn't finish
any project....lol
I did, actually have some projects going on but nothing had gotten finished.
But today, I finally finished 2 projects.
One of them is this girl's desk.


It started like this....


It was a handsome piece but it'd seen better days.


I filled some deep dents...


Then painted with my custom mixed pink chalk paint.
After that I added stencilling designs and applied wax.


This is how it looks like right now :)










I painted darker pink inside:)




Little doggies stickers inside for fun :)
( it's because there was  tiny ink spots which won't hide under many many coats of paint to tell you the truth!)

I hope you liked my newest creation :)

Sharing at:


                                     
                                                 Furniture Feature Fridays
Boogieboard Cottage

4 comments:

  1. これはかわいいわぁ(^^)
    まじで!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. あら、ともちゃん、早速のコメントありがとう^^

    まじでかわいい?
    ともちゃんのお子ちゃんにどぉ?^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back blogging, miss you. Love the inside of the drawers.
    Too Cute.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, oh you are so sweet, thank you!!
      Now the summer vacation is over and I'm really in the mood for painting:)
      I'm wondering if Toni is OK??

      Delete