Sunday, 27 October 2013

Louis Blue 2-tier side table

I've been working on French provincial style dining set for a while now.
It'll include dining table with a leaf, 4 chairs,
buffet & hutch and possibly a mirror (if I decided to include one).
I found this cute side table the other day and
I wanted to do this one for a change.



It was a 2-tier, French provincial style side table and
I'll (almost) never say no to this type of furniture.

 Love the curvy lines :)


As you can see, the finish was peeling
so I sanded it really good.



Then I primed it and painted in ASCP Louis Blue.
It's my favourite kind of blue, light and airy.
Enhanced the details in white and distressed the table.
On the sides, I added & sealed French Toile image with Mod Podge.
Hand waxed the entire table and it's done!!





Distressed for Shabby Chic look.




French toile makes this piece a little special :)



Hope you enjoyed my newest project....

Now,I'll go back to the dining set....or start a new project,
I bought a lovely desk the other day and am so excited about it!!
So maybe I'll start on that one.....

Have a happy wonderful week everyone,
thank you so much for stopping by!





Sharing at:



Elizabeth and Co.
125x125



5 comments:

  1. Love it, Sayuri! The color is great and I love the toile you added to the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with this makeover. I just love the French Toile you added to the sides along with the French typography - stunning! Your blog is beautiful too and I just noticed you're a fellow Canadian...western canadian like myself!
    Marie@Interiorfrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! I love the french toile! You did a beautiful job!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete