Saturday, 5 October 2013

Teal & Silver Console Table

Hello!
I hope you are having wonderful weekend :)
Here's another quick project I did....
It's a small console table, I love the shape of it.


Here's the before.


I stripped the top paint first.


Then I sanded the rest and primed the whole table.
When the table was dry, I did one coat each of a shade of grey and black
then heavily dry brushed teal over.
When that dried, I dry brushed again wiith silver.

I did stencilling on the top to give it a nice pattern :)

And here's how the table looks like right now.


To protect the top finish, I applied 3 coats of Polyurethane and
2coats of wax, it's really nice and shiny and I like how it turned out.






And today my son had a dentist appointment and we took a different way to get there.
While we were driving, I saw a yard sale and spotted nice buffet and the moment I saw it,
I knew it'll be  mine.It was priced reasonable too :)
So, it's sitting in my garage right now.
I wasn't looking to get any furniture today so it was a nice surprise!!
Can't wait to get my hands (or paints) on it :)

Have a great Sunday everyone!!




YAY!!!
This console table is featured at The Dedicated House !!!
 
 
Thank you Kathryn!!! :)
 
Sharing at:

125x125

3 comments:

  1. That looks terrific! Love the silver accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Anything Blue and Pink Friday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again at the little blue and pink soiree. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete