Wednesday, 24 April 2013

~Duck Egg Blue Magazine Rack~

I don't know what has just happened,
but this post's content suddenly changed to my White Chic Coffee Table...
.............aw..............
I was trying to link this post to a link party and suddenly it went
Poof!
Gone!
Why???
I must've clicked something.....argh.
( it's got nothing to do with a link party though,
I was editing my post,trying to add a button)

Anyways, there's no use crying over what happened so
here I go again with the quick version of it.

I finally bought ASCP and tried it.
And I'm lovin' it!!

I bought Duck Egg and painted this cutie with it.


Don't you love this shape? I do! :)

Painted, stenciled, waxed and....
Here's the finished product!!


Front


Back




Side



I love how it distressed :)

In use






Have a great day everyone!!!

Yay!!

This magazine rack was featured at



Thank you, Deborah!!!




Sharing at:


 

Furniture Feature Fridays


14 comments:

  1. Awesome job Sayuri! I love the color and that gorgeous lettering. You did a great job distressing it...just the right amount! Your white table also turned out fantastic! That was a lot of work painting it twice, but I've been there done that. you should link these up to my party (wink**) Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah!!
      Yes, the coffee table was a lot of work, but black worked as undertone and it looks good, so I'm happy about it after all:)
      I linked up both to your party(wink**)!!

      You too, have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. super cute! love the color- i am using it right now on a table! the graphic touch is sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie!!
      Duck Egg is my fav color at the moment :)

      Have a wonderful weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! And I love the shape! I'm painting with Duck Egg right now (high chair for a toddler) Feel free to join my link party with this cutie! (Crafty Country Cottage @ Old Red Barn)

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Goedele,
      I'll be happy to join your party!!

      Delete
  4. So cute now - love the color and the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sayuri, Don't you just love this paint! Im addicted to Annie Sloan!
    Nice work my friend!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, thank you :)

      I'm converted now!lol
      I ordered Old White the other day and can't wait to go pick it up.
      And my prediction is...I'm not coming home with just Old White!!


      Delete
    2. Hey Sayuri, email me your addy. Do you want some ball blue jars? I could mail you some if you cant find them in your part of the world.
      racegirlwoo@hotmail.com
      Anne

      Delete
    3. I'll let you know if I can't find it around here.
      Thank you so much Anne!!

      Delete
  6. Sayuri,

    You're using Annie Sloan now! Isn't it really great paint? I also have been using Webster's Chalk Paint Powder that you can add to any matte paint to turn into chalk paint. I love it---it works really well. All these products are great to work with. I love your magazine rack--so cute! Duck Egg Blue is my favorite!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachelle,

      Yes, I finally got my hands on ASCP and I absolutely love it!!
      I've never heard of Webster's Chalk Paint Powder,sounds like a great product,I'll have to check it out:)

      Delete