Friday, 29 November 2013

Pink Hexagon Accent Table

And here's my 3rd post in a day!
I'm doing all the catching up right now and hopefully I'll have some time to
visit blog friends and see what wonderful creative things they're doing :)
They are such an inspiration for me, so many talented people out there!
 
The other day, I got this side table.
It was very pretty hexagon shape and I liked the ornate design.
 
 
I lightly sanded and painted it in ASCP Antoinette & Old White.
Then I distressed it to enhance the details and to give it an old charm.
It's a hexagon table so I had 6 panels to paint!
I also painted inside white and here how she turned out.
 
 
I did stencilling on lower panels.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have one more post to do, thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 



Sharing at:

 
Ivy and Elephants

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a table exactly like that and donated it - dang! Love what you've done with it - just the right amount of Antoinette and the French script is the icing on the cake! Beautiful. Is that Duck Egg Blue you used on the stenciling? Your table caught my eye over at the Before And After Wednesday Party.
    Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie,

      Thank you so much for your comment!!
      The lady who bought this table told me that she was going to use this as her small dog’s house.
      She said she even had a small chandelier that she could put inside. I think it’s a brilliant idea!!
      The color I used on the stenciling was one of those oops! paint (mis-tint) from Behr, it’s more like a grayish brown.

      Have a great week!!

      Delete